If there are no available copies of an eBook that you want to check out, you can place a hold on it. To place a hold:
1. Search for the eBook that you'd like to place a hold on.
2. Click on the Place Hold link in the search results:
3. An overlay will appear that confirms your email address and shows you what formats the eBook will be available in. Click the Place Hold button to continue:
4. A message will appear at the top of the page confirming that your hold has been placed.
5. You can cancel, suspend and view the status of your holds on your Holds page:
6. When your hold becomes available, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to check out the eBook.